Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I learned in Sixth grade

What I learned in Sixth Grade is that you need to be respectful of others and to not bully. We had a lot of lectures of bulling and we all learned to not bully each other. In math we learned about equations and more. In Science we learned about mass, matter, and more. In Social Studies we learned about all of the Western Hemisphere. In Language Arts we learned about sentence fluency, ideas, and organization.

Bulling is bad and we learned about it almost every class and had meetings about it. I learned that bulling is unacceptable and that we need to treat it as a serious matter. We can't mess around with it or someone can get hurt. In reading we have AR in the beginning of Language Arts other times we do Journal. In reading we read a lot of different books like Esperanza or RULES. That is what I learned in sixth Grade.

What I liked about Sixth Grade was our teachers, our teachers are very nice. I also liked science, because science is my favorite subject. I liked doing all the projects because they are one of my favorite things to do at school. I also liked Language Arts because it wasn't to hard or to easy. I liked doing the passport at the end of the year in Social Studies. That is what I liked and learned in sixth grade. 



Link to I am on Prezi:
 http://prezi.com/6vzqfm55mvdz/i-am/

1 comment:

  1. Roxanne- I am glad you enjoyed sixth grade. Have a fabulous summer vacation :)
    Mrs. Tubergan

    ReplyDelete