What would Esperanza do for spring break?
What I think she would do for spring break would be helping work a little bit. Maybe she would play with Isabelle and they could look after the babies. On Monday she would help with the work. On Tuesday she would play with Isabelle and the babies. On Wednesday she might go to work again or play with the babies and tell Isabelle stories of her old life in Mexico with all of her valuables. On Thursday she could go play with her friends and talk about Marta and how she is making her other friends to go on strike. And on Friday she could get ready for the next day of working.
My spring break I didn't do much. I seen the movie Hop on Tuesday. On Sunday I went to the Sugar Bear. I got Superman ice cream and we brought Taylor Duane, Max, and my little brother Ben. That was pretty much all we did but I had a blast! When Taylor came over she and I played with a tarp and it seemed like a parachute! So I showed her all of our animals and we helped my mom get the tarp out of her truck.
Well the difference from my spring break is that Esperanza did more things and was a little bit busier than me.

Nice job. It was very detailed,
ReplyDeleteKieanna.